Bike and adventure shop Stappenbelt or Stappenbelt Sports Bikes privacy statement
Here you will find the privacy statement from Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. This describes how Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt handles your personal information.
Checked by: A. van der Velden | Accountant
In this privacy statement you can read everything about the way your personal information is collected and handled. This explains where your data is stored and for which purposes your data is stored. In addition, you will also find all your rights with regard to your information and how you can make use of these rights. This privacy statement is subject to alteration due to legislative changes. It is therefore advisable to periodically consult the statement.
Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt
You are currently reading the privacy statement from Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt is a bicycle shop, focused on the sports segment. Since 2011, as a Specialized Concept Store, we only work with the brand Specialized. Besides selling bicycles, we have an extensive workshop where we repair every brand of bicycles. We also carry out extensive measurements by using movement sciences to ensure that our customers fit a bike properly. There are situations where your data is collected by Bike and Adventure shop Stappenbelt. It is therefore good to know what is being done and how you can indicate your preference. If you are uncomfortable about the use of your data by Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt, feel free to contact us!
Apeldoorn@stappenbelt.com | +3155-3671746
Kanaal Noord 152 | 7322 AC | Apeldoorn
BTW nr. 801284466B01 | KVK nr. 08056240
Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt is a general partnership. It is run by the owners Gert and Roelien Stappenbelt.
Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt collects personal data for a number of reasons. These are explained below.
- Sending newsletters. Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt sends out newsletters via e-mail. These newsletters are partially commercial and partially focused on knowledge sharing. Your e-mail address will be collected via the appropriate form on the website of Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. You will also be asked for your e-mail address when you are registered as a customer in our system. This can happen when you visit our store.
- Webshop order. When you order a product from our webshop, your address details are requested in addition to your e-mail address. This is only to send your order.
- Contacting us. Your details will be collected when you contact Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt via the website. The form only asks for the necessary information to be able to offer a proposal or service, such as your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number and your question.
- Analytics. The website of Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This data is anonymous and are therefore not tied to your personal data. This could be information such as the duration of your website visit, or the pages you frequently visit. All data will only be processed with your explicit permission, or to execute the agreements that are entered into, or because processing is necessary to bring you into contact with potential customers and/or contractors.
The data that Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt receives and processed are managed by:
- Mailchimp. The newsletters are sent with Mailchimp. The moment you sign up for the newsletter, your e-mail address is automatically saved in the appropriate list within Mailchimp.
- Alfanet. The e-mail from Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt is hosted at Alfanet. If you contact us via the forms or via e-mail, these e-mails will be stored on the Alfanet servers.
- Vendit. The website and back-ups of the website are hosted at Vendit. Information that you leave on the website of Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt are stored on Vendit’s servers.
Your information will be kept for a longer period of time by Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt, but never longer than is necessary for carrying out activities, unless we have to keep your data longer because of statutory regulation.
- Sending out newsletters. Your e-mail address will be stored in Mailchimp. The storage of your data is for an indefinite period of time. You can deregister whenever you want via the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an e-mail to Apeldoorn@stappenbelt.com
- Webshop order. When you place an order at the webshop of Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt, the data you send, such as your name, company name, e-mail address and address details, are stored on the mail server. Those e-mails will be saved up to a maximum of two years.
- Contacting us. The moment you contact Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt via e-mail, the data you send, such as your name, company name, and e-mail address will be stored on the mail server. Those e-mails will be saved up to a maximum of two years.
- Analytics. The data that Analytics collects on the website is anonymous, so it is not linked to your name, company or e-mail address. This data is stored indefinitely within Google Analytics.
There will not be made any physical copies of your data. Your data is only managed in the aforementioned systems and software.
The personal data managed by Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt, or by the aforementioned third parties, are only accessible via the above software and are protected by a password and where possible with two-step verification. In this two-step verification, a code is generated by the software and sent to Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. This code must be used during the login process.
The devices that open your data are all locked with a password and/or fingerprint. The number of devices that have access to your data is limited to only the necessary devices.
In addition, your visit to our website is secured by an SSL certificate. This means that your connection with the website of Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt is private. You can recognize this security by the green lock in the URL.
- Right of inspection. You have the right to request your data that is recorded and stored at Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt at all times. You can do this by sending an e-mail or by calling Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. You will then receive an overview of your data.
- Right of rectification. Is your data incorrect or did it change? You have the right to have this rectified by Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. You can adjust your data concerning the newsletter via the appropriate URL at the bottom of each e-mail.
- Right to transfer. If you need the data stored at Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt in case you switch to another party or service, then you have the right to transfer. Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt must transfer all your data to the other party.
- Right to erase data. Do you no longer want your data stored at Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt? Then you have the right to have your data deleted.
- Right to submit a complaint. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt does not handle your data correctly. This can be done via this link.
- Right to stop data use (objection). Do you not want Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt to use your data? Then you have the right to stop using your personal data.
The use of these rights can be done via Apeldoorn@stappenbelt.com by sending a copy of an identification document in which the picture, the numbers at the bottom of the passport, identification number and citizen service number are made illegible. The aim is to respond within a week.
Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt processes your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest. For example, the offering of services or products from Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt via e-mail and webshop. Your details will never be shared or sold to third parties.
The data that is mandatory to deliver are the minimum required data for the provision of the services or products. Your e-mail address, for example, is required to be able to send the newsletter. If this mandatory information is not provided, Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt cannot offer the relevant service.
If it is necessary to share data that you have shared with Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt with others than the aforementioned parties (to offer a service for example), then your permission will first be requested.
Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt reserves the right to disclose the information when legally required or when Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt considers this justified to comply with a legal request/process or to protect the rights, property or safety of Bike and Adventure Shop Stappenbelt. In doing so, we always try to respect your right to privacy as much as possible.
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us via the contact details below.
Kanaal-Noord 152 | 7322AC | Apeldoorn
BTW nr. 801284466B01 | KVK nr. 08056240